tests with latest version on winnt/emacs-21.2/cygwin

From: Thomas Haselberger
Subject: tests with latest version on winnt/emacs-21.2/cygwin
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2002 16:29:32 +0200

I did some tests with the very latest version from cvs again.

i use

/sshx:address@hidden:

to connect to a linux box, with no changes to the sshx method.

connection works, I get the dir listings, opening a file works most of the time
(sometimes i get a blank buffer).
but when I try to save it, an error occurs, and the file is gone on the linux
box.

I attach the backtrace and debug_tramp buffers.

regards,
        tom haselberger