Re: 2.0.27 released

From: Rainer Thiel
Subject: Re: 2.0.27 released
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2002 08:57:27 +0100

At 23:31 05.12.2002, Kai Großjohann wrote:
I've released 2.0.27 even though it only has a couple of changes

Unless that should depend on the Windows version (which I think is improbable), the bug that Tramp failed to display the buffer created for a newly loaded remote file in the foreground has been removed in 2.0.27. At least I am unable to reproduce it on my notebook that runs under Windows xp. I hope this will be true of my desktop computer running under Win98 as well, where the problem persisted until v. 2.0.26.

Good work, and thank you!

--
Priv.-Doz. Dr. Rainer Thiel
FB 10, Klass. Phil. - D-35032 Marburg, Germany (EU)