FROM Mr.SALI AZIZ.

From: Mr.SALI AZIZ.
Subject: FROM Mr.SALI AZIZ.
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 10:10:39 +0000

                                                                        Mr.
Sali Aziz
                                                                       Villa
139 Sicap
                                                                       Diuppel
Dakar
                                                                       Senegal.

Tel:+221-566-4971
                                                                       BP 234
Liberte Dakar.

Email:................
Attn:........

Re: Investment Partnership

It is a delight to have your esteemed contact, hence my pleasure to inform you
that I am Sali Aziz, 59yrs old  Senegalese and presently due for retirement as
a revenue director in a government parastal here in Senegal.

The object of this introduction is to seek your interest in an investment
partnership that will effectively utilise your wealth of experience in business
and my provision of the needed investment capital. I have a good sum ready for
this project and will provide you with relevant details upon your consent.

You can reach me directly on the tel:+221-566-4971 and email:............
Ensure that you include your direct access telephone and fax numbers for
further communication.

My warm regards to your family.

Mr. Sali Aziz.