spam filter on gnu.org

From: Tim Connors
Subject: spam filter on gnu.org
Date: Sun, 8 May 2005 13:49:19 +1000 (EST)

I don't suppose there is any chance of getting spam filtered from
gnu.org's mailing lists or just tramp-devel, or at least flagged as
probable spam?

For those of us who subscribe to tramp-devel from work, where work haven't
bothered, and are unlikely to bother putting a reliable spam filter of
their own, we are getting about 20 spams for every peice of legitimate
mail regarding tramp.

This equally affects the archive.

"Any sufficiently complicated C or Fortran program contains an ad hoc
informally-specified bug-ridden slow implementation of half of Common
Lisp."                   -- Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming