cygwin-mount tramps tramp?

From: Deliverable Mail
Subject: cygwin-mount tramps tramp?
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:28:06 -0700

I use tramp with plink1 method on native windoze xemacs, and I also use cygwin-mount.  I have a mount point on which I mount a samba-imported linux partition, //machine.domain/path/, mounted via cygwin-mount /ww.  Before I actually use anything from samba, tramp accesses remote stuff fine.  However, after I get one thing via cygwin-mount, and then try to get more staff with tramp via /[ plink1/address@hidden, tramp complains that a /[plink1/address@hidden//machine.domain/path/blah does not exist.  Anything for blah -- e.g. ~blah-at-home, .home/user/absolute-blah, etc. -- gets appended after heck-knows-where-from-appearing cygwin mount...  Any ideas on disentangling them?

Cheers,
Alexy