Re: tramp (2.0.52); Tramp stalls when parsing prompt (?)

From: David Reitter
Subject: Re: tramp (2.0.52); Tramp stalls when parsing prompt (?)
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 12:19:48 +0000

In addition to my previous message, I tried to remove the escape sequences from my setting (now it's just the site-wide default), yielding the below buffer.

However, tramp still fails to parse this :-(

Last login: Thu Feb  9 12:08:33 2006 from lucy.xxxxx.ac.uk
This is staff.ssh.xxxx.xxx.ac.uk running Fedora Core 3 DICE.
It's just a gateway from the internet to our systems, so please now
login elsewhere before doing anything else, e.g.
    ssh atstaff.login
    ssh bpstaff.login
    ssh kbstaff.login
    ssh fhstaff.login
and run heavy/demanding programs on the compute server "staff.compute".
[tarn]dreitter: