Re: tramp (2.1.6-pre); ssh problems from cygwin to Linux

From: emacs user
Subject: Re: tramp (2.1.6-pre); ssh problems from cygwin to Linux
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 12:20:57 -0500

brilliant! this finally works, many thanks!  life is much easier again.

now tha twe solved the problem with teh ssh methohd, I will shortly report an scp problem from cygwin to linux which seems a bit more difficult perhaps. Eli

From: Michael Albinus <address@hidden>

Anyway, I've changed that function that it raises a warning only in
case touch fails. I believe it isn't so important.

You can try latest Tramp from CVS.

Best regards, Michel.