Re: bocip reffnance

From: Aiden Notter
Subject: Re: bocip reffnance
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 18:22:00 -0700

D d ea y r H z om o e O n wne n r,

Your c x re w di o t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV w VN r x ea k l e f st g at x e and want I b MM n EDIAT o E c l as s h to s t pen l d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L v OW p ER your monthly p x aym e ent g s
by a third or more, here are the d p ea p ls v we have T o OD s AY:

$ 4 l 90 , 00 i 0 a f s lo l w a h s 3 , 6 f 5 %
$ 37 v 0 , 0 s 00 a b s l e ow a a s 3 , 9 n 0 %
$ 2 n 50 , 00 b 0 a q s l i ow a s s 3 , 3 e 5 %
$ 20 d 0 , 0 d 00 a x s lo h w a c s 3 , 5 z 5 %

V f is b it o z ur web s n it b e

Aiden Notter , A u ppr i ov a al M q ana q ge y r

elves I imagine. Also there will be other difficulties. You have not
heard of Dain and the dwarves of the Iron Hills?
We have, a long time ago; but what has he got to do with us? asked
the king.