to tehie

From: Hamlet Shine
Subject: to tehie
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 18:29:03 -0700

B q est S w el i li e ng Wa l tc e he q s

R d OL o EX
CA k RTIE q R
BR h EI b TLIN z G
B x VLGA g RI
O b MEG t A
P w ATE v K P p hili h ppe and man g y o v ther

Han k dbag u s & Pu i rse j s, TI a FFA k NY & CO J i ewer a ly

O w rde v r TO m DA s Y and sa p ve 2 v 5 % http://heallthylifeone.com

At yours and your familys! replied Bilbo, remembering his manners
this time.
Dwalin and Balin here already, I see, said Kili. Let us join the
throng!
Throng! thought Mr. Baggins. I dont like the sound of that. I
really must sit down for a minute and collect my wits, and have a