Re: tramp with shell mode and absolute paths

From: Matthew Curry
Subject: Re: tramp with shell mode and absolute paths
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 15:36:29 -0500

Hi Mike, thanks for the quick response.  However it appears that
eshell also suffers under the same behaviour, at least under my emacs
23.1.1.

After doing a C-h k TAB, which is bound to the comint-dynamic-complete
function, it's possible the problem is there, or the functions it
calls (in comint-dynamic-complete-functions).

I'm keen on eliminating this issue, as I could (finally) completely
ditch a regular terminal.

-Matt