trans-coord-pootle-private

[Trans-coord-pootle-private] Requesting inclusion of www-pt-br project t

From: Rafael Beraldo
Subject: [Trans-coord-pootle-private] Requesting inclusion of www-pt-br project to Poootle
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 21:33:21 -0200

Hi all,

I am from the www-pt-br project and Thérèse, from the French
translation team, has pointed me to our hosted version of Pootle. Many
team members have expressed interest in having an online translation
tool in the past. Would it be possible to add Brazilian Portuguese to
the languages the www project [0] is being translated?

[0]: https://chapters.gnu.org/projects/www/

Thank you,

--
Rafael Beraldo