uisp-dev

Re: [Uisp-dev] uisp updates

From: Marek Michalkiewicz
Subject: Re: [Uisp-dev] uisp updates
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 20:21:38 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

> Also note that I have converted the project to use autoconf/automake. I
> would like to hear from people using systems other than Redhat Linux so as
> to help improve portability. Please report any problems so I can fix them
> up.

I've just tested it on my Debian (unstable) system, builds and works
fine so far (with STK200).

The "bootstrap" script fails if there is no "config" directory, which
can happen if the CVS tree was checked out before the autoconf/automake
changes ("cvs update" does not create directories).  But probably no
one except me had this problem :)

Marek