uisp-dev

Re: [Uisp-dev] Example command lines?

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Uisp-dev] Example command lines?
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 17:32:04 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 16 Dec 2002, Bob Paddock wrote:

:) The two error messages alternate with each other, even when I leave the
:) power on.

Odd.

:)
:) > Try a different command, like --erase, instead of --rd-fuses. I don't
:) > think the --rd-fuses works with the 8515 yet (there's a patch that might
:) > help with that though).
:)
:) I didn't want to erase the demo program until I had it downloaded.
:)
:) So I tried --download of=file.
:)
:) Same errors.

Using the download is ok.

Are sure that you've got the device in the correct socket (3000D3)?

Is the 6pin ribbon cable attached correctly (ISP6PIN to SPROG3)?

Is the SPI programming fuse on the 8515 enable (does it have that fuse,
can't remember)?

Are you using SPI or high voltage parallel programming?

What do the jumper's on the stk500 look like?

Ted Roth