uisp-dev

Re: [Uisp-dev] 20021115cvs snapshot

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Uisp-dev] 20021115cvs snapshot
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:46:09 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 15 Apr 2003, Liu, York wrote:

:)Hi Ted,
:)
:)I've the same issue to compile the uisp-20021202 with the latest cygwin, it
:)shows DAPA.C:477: `TIOCCBRK' undeclared (first use this function)
:)
:)I came across the mailing list online and found this discussion back to last
:)Nov, but didn't see any resolution on it.  Can you please let me know if
:)this has been fixed, and how?

Try the attached patch and let me know if it works so I can commit it. (I
don't have access to a cygwin system for testing this.)

Ted Roth