uisp-dev

[Uisp-dev] Patch adding support for Datamekatornik 2004

From: Margarita Manterola
Subject: [Uisp-dev] Patch adding support for Datamekatornik 2004
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 15:02:59 -0300

Hi!

This patch adds support for a cable called "Datamekatornik 2004".
It's a weird cable that does not have a Reset OUT pin, but has a Reset
IN pin, so that the user has to press the reset button and the cable
checks that it is pressed through the Reset IN.
I do wonder how someone could want a cable like this, but I guess
someone wants it, and that's why the made it :|.

Anyway, the patch was originally coded by  Hakan Ardo
<address@hidden>, for the uisp Debian package.  I made a few changes
to it and then made the patch against cvs.

(Original submission to Debian can be found in this link:
http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=240250)

I don't have the cable, but I've asked Hakan Ardo to test the latest
version to the patch and he reported it to be working fine.

--
Love,
Marga