uisp-dev

[Uisp-dev] UISP's webpage

From: Margarita Manterola
Subject: [Uisp-dev] UISP's webpage
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 01:59:55 -0300

Hi!

Since I've been noting a lack of enough documentation for UISP, I
decided to wrap up a webpage, that has all the information handy.

Please give it a visit: http://www.nongnu.org/uisp/ and tell me what you think.

It's still a bit rough, but it's starting to have some form.  I intend
to add much more information about the wirings and how things work,
and also some "Development" information on how to add a new cable.

If you have any ideas or opinions on what would be nice to have in the
webpage, please let me know.

--
Besos,
Marga