uisp-dev

[Uisp-dev] Programmer is not responding.

From: Patrick Mahoney
Subject: [Uisp-dev] Programmer is not responding.
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 13:10:59 -0500

Greetings,

I am unable to get any kind of interaction with my stk500 board with
uisp... Here's the command line I used:

$ uisp -dprog=stk500 -dserial=/dev/ttyS1 -dpart=ATmega163 -v=4 -erase
Transmit: { 0 [30]   [20] }
Programmer is not responding.

I double checked the serial port and it is working. AvrStudio
communicates without any problem. Here's the information it
gives me:

Detecting on 'COM1'...
STK500 with V2 firmware found on COM1
Getting revisions.. HW: 0x02, SW Major: 0x02, SW Minor: 0x00 .. OK

I am running out of ideas. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Patrick Mahoney