uisp-dev

Re: [Uisp-dev] Programmer is not responding.

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [Uisp-dev] Programmer is not responding.
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:27:46 -0700

Patrick Mahoney wrote:

Can you guys confirm that uisp can communicate with firmware 0x2 of
stk500? Is there any on-board jumper settings I should make sure of?

Oh, are you using STK500 firmware version 2? I know that avrdude hasn't been upgraded yet for the version 2 protocol. I highly doubt that uisp is upgraded either; at least I haven't seen any messages on this list to that effect. You'll probably have to downgrade the stk500 to an earlier version.

Eric