web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Alabama Education Website: Recruiting Students

From: Margaret Turner
Subject: [Web-trans] Alabama Education Website: Recruiting Students
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 23:17:28

Alabama Education Website currently receives over 3000 visitors per day.

Due to the success of our introductory offer we are happy to continue offering
a discounted rate to help you recruit students.

If you would like to promote your course or institution we are offering the
discounted price of  $199 per year (normal cost $2700)

The package is as follows:

* 800 - 1200 word promotional feature on Alabama Education Website (you may
include photographs)

* Links on all relevant pages within the site

* Free design service

* Features are independently promoted to all the major search engines

You may view the site at the following address:

www.educationunitedstates.com/Alabama/index.htm

To take advantage of this offer please reply on this email address with your
contact details.

Regards Margaret

address@hidden