web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Re: Translation coordinator for Catalan

From: Praveen Kamat
Subject: [Web-trans] Re: Translation coordinator for Catalan
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 08:12:30 -0700 (PDT)

--- Alex Muntada <address@hidden> wrote:

> Some time ago Joan Planas (formerly the translation
> coordinator for Catalan) asked me to take care of
the > Savannah project wwwcat because it was going to
be  > > very busy.
> I don't know if he notified that change to you in
> order to add me to the usual lists

I have not heard from Joan on the change. I am in the
process of verifying and updating the language teams
and team leads as listed on the
<http://www.gnu.org/server/standards/README.translations.html>
page. I have sent an email to the currently listed
language team leads asking each to confirm their role
as the lead/coordinator and to forward their contact
information alongwith a list of the team members.

> Since the page
> /server/standards/README.translations.html hasn't
> been updated with that information, I'm wondering
 > whether I should make the changes myself or let
them > the webmasters.

As you are the new team lead for the Catalan language
please email me your contact info and the list of team
members supporting the translation effort. Either
myself or one of the translation coordinators
responsible will be updating the page with the info
being gathered.

Thanks
Praveen