web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] RE: Offshore Merchant Account (Adult)

From: Process Direct
Subject: [Web-trans] RE: Offshore Merchant Account (Adult)
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 17:14:10 -0400

Dear Merchant,
Are you a "high risk" merchant in the eyes of Visa/MasterCard?
“We can help; some accounts can go live same day”

Are you paying high discount rates?
”We offer Rates as low as 6%”

Is there a "ceiling" on your monthly processing?
“Our accounts have No caps or monthly volume limits”

I bet that you would like to increase the amount of business you do.
This might be the most important letter you'll ever read.
Here's why:

We can set up your company to do Transaction Processing Offshore and we will do this in less than 48 hours for most clients! Let me give you three good reasons why we can back up what we claim:

Three Reasons To Believe What I Say:

Reason one: The professionals you will be working with have been in the Merchant Account and Transaction Processing Business for more than 10 years.

Reason two: Our principals were Pioneers in Online Transaction Processing and have provided eCommerce solutions for the Internet now for 7 years.

Reason three: We understand the dynamics of the Internet and how to maintain accounts for the long term. We focus on companies that are perceived as High Risk by domestic Processors and help them to stay in business with a reliable merchant account solution. We help them to MANAGE Risk and we can help you do the same.

Here is a summary of the benefits you receive:

•Easy as "one-two-three" Account Setup Process
We get you up, running, and accepting payments with our very simple Account Setup Program

•Reliable Credit Card Processing Module
It’s a fact that over 90% of online shoppers use credit cards. If you’re going to capture their business, you need a reliable, secure, lightning-fast credit card processing system. The SCS Offshore proprietary system processes transactions in a blazing two to four seconds. With our robust systems and vendors like Sun Microsystems, Cisco Systems, and Oracle, you’ll be assured the highest quality technical care and support.

•Fraud Protection
Unfortunately, credit card fraud is a fact of e-commerce life and it is the merchant who picks up the expense. Our software minimizes your risk by reducing fraudulent credit card transactions. It’s about protecting your business and saving you money.

•A fast, Reliable ACH Processing Module
Giving your customers multiple ways to pay for products and services is smart. While it is true that over 90% of your customers will pay with a credit card, the fact is that even in today's credit economy, some consumers prefer to pay with a check. With SCS Offshore ACH Processing Services, you'll capture this market, increasing your website sales up to 20% and more!

•Financial Reports
We provide the Tools You need to Manage Your Business

•Recurring Billing Automatic - Accurate Billing...If your business runs on a subscription or other recurring-billing basis, we will manage the process so that you never have to think about when to bill customers. We’ll ensure that they are accurately billed on their respective schedules
Other benefits:

The Best Technology
Quick Payouts
Low transaction fees
State-of-the-art Gateway Scrubbing
Real-time, batch and auths
Multiple Regions (one gateway, multiple banks

We offer several methods of processing that are specifically tailored to your industry.

WE CAN SAVE YOU MONEY and RAISE YOUR BOTTOM LINE!
Unlike domestic processors and banks, we understand online banking, as well as the challenges you face as an Internet company. Our underwriting guidelines are flexible enough to view any prospective client on an individual basis, and in most cases, we can approve your company for a high volume, offshore processing account within 48 hours or less.

Regards,

Ciro A. Corelli
General manager

This offer is brought to you by: Digital Millennium Inc 1555 E. Flamingo Rd., STE. 155 Las Vegas, NV 89119

If you believe this is spam, click here.

To unsubscribe, click here.