web-trans-coord-discuss

Re: [Web-trans] Re: responsiveness check

From: Praveen Kamat
Subject: Re: [Web-trans] Re: responsiveness check
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:16:16 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Ofer, lets exchange notes. Sorry but I may have
ended up duplicating your effort on the responsiveness
check. I sent out a similar request to all of the team
leads I find currently listed on the
<http://www.gnu.org/server/standards/README.translations.html>
 page. Four of the emails bounced back with mail
failing to deliver to the specified addresses. So far
I have received a response from only 11 of the 25
languages listed on the page. I have compiled the info
I have gathered so far into a spreadsheet but my
earlier attempt to send it as an attachment was not
successful as the file size exceeded the permissible
limit of 50K.
At some point it would be good to compile all the
contact info and maintain just one master list from
which all the web translation coordinators can work
from.

Thanks
Praveen