web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] LWGM - The Real Thing

From: LWGM
Subject: [Web-trans] LWGM - The Real Thing
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 19:48:35 -0400

Vivien Schapera and Drew Logan

LWGM Newsletter 1.12

Dear

In this newsletter:

Readers Report ... Success Stories
Book News ... Guess who requested 2 copies of How to Lose Weight and Gain Money !
Program News ... Will travel to do the LWGM Program
Food for Thought ... Excerpt from What is Making You Fat?
Money is an Emotional Issue ... Excerpt from Changing Your Relationship with Money

READERS REPORT:

Molly writes: " Hey, wanted to let you know I talked with Jim Sat. night. He purchased your book when we were in Cincinnati . Anyway, long story short, someone that works for him saw the book, took it from him and has lost 40 pounds! Is that great!"  [We didn't know the book had been out long enough to allow for that much weight loss. That loser is a winner.]

Mary's update: "I can report that I have lost 16 pounds and have visited the new diabetes center at the University of Cinci! nnati! where I attended two classes and had meetings with a nutritionist and a nurse practitioner. Now have a very solid support group." [The same Mary who "didn't care" about losing weight, but urgently wanted to lower her blood sugar.]

"Just as an update for class data purposes, I have been on a yeast-free, dairy-free, grain-free diet and lost10 lbs. in 10 days. My plan is to be on this for 30 days,"  says Belinda. [The same Belinda who contracted over $150,000 worth of work in one day after we adjusted "the money spot."]

BOOK NEWS

Book Signing and Mini-Seminar at Ed Kluska's New World Bookstore, Clifton, October 8 at 7:00pm
http://www.cincinnatibellyellowpages.com/mip/mip_info.php?bid=101664488

July issue of Cincinnati Magazine listed us in their "Cool Cincinna! ti Reads" with nice writ! e-up and pics.
http://www.cincinnatimagazine.com

Public Library is honoring Cincinnati authors, Drew and Vivien, at a reception November 14.

"Energy of Money" article republished (second time this year).
Take a look at http://www.massagetherapy.com
Follow the money flow link.

Dr. Laura, who needs no introduction, has requested 2 copies of How to Lose Weight and Gain Money.
Dr. Laura does not interview guests, but she does do giveaways. Thank you, Dr. Laura.
http://www.drla! ura.com/main/

PROGRAM NEWS

Second presentation of the LWGM Program began September 10. Participants flew in from! California, New York and Tennessee .

Mini-Seminar Presentation at Fifth Third Bank Lunchtime Learning Series, September 24. Private Event, but please note that we are available for presentations to corporations and businesses. Consider us for your Health Fair.

FOOD FOR THOUGHT!

Let's look at some ways to reprogram our eating patterns:

Genetics and Family Patterns... reprogram with Conscious Choice

Do you eat from habit? Do you eat too much when alone or in company? Do you eat late at night? Do you skip breakfast? What is the atmosphere at meal times? Do you continue to eat after your feelings of hunger have gone away? You do have choice about what you put in your mouth (even if it doesn't feel that way).

Social Influences... reprogram wit! h Becoming An Individual Again.

In a time of excess you do n't have to join the masses and lose control. Will you really be more satisfied if you ! "supersize" it? Do you really need that big steak, a bag of chips, and chocolate bar? How will you feel later, if you indulge? And how will you feel later if you maintain self-control? As an individual, you can determine for yourself when enough is enough.

Food=Love... reprogram with Food=Food and Love=Love

Don't turn to food for comfort and love. Identify the triggers that cause you to eat too much food or eat the wrong foods; e.g. Anger, Fatigue, Lack of Time, Feelings of being overwhelmed. Notice when these triggers occur. Plan alternative responses: go for a walk, call a friend, take a shower to clear your energy, watch a satisfying movie, open a favorite book and reread comforting passages.

This is an excerpt from What is Making You Fat?  To read the full article, click here.
http://www.loseweightgainmoney.com/WhatisMakingYouFat.pdf

Buy the Book:
http://www.loseweightgainmoney.com/buythebook3.htm

MONEY IS AN EMOTIONAL ISSUE

We project a host of negative emotions onto money. The three most common emotional syndromes that we have encountered are fear, self-sabotage and guilt.

Fear: We worry endlessly about money. We worry if we don't have it and we worry if we do have it. The worrying is not based on facts. Surprisingly few people actually know how much they earn and how much they spend.

Self-Sabotage: We sabotage ! ourselves financially, as a habit, by spending money we don't have. We even comfort ourselves for not having money, by going on a spending spree

Guilt: Not wanting to exploit our fellow humans has led to guilt about abundance. Your personal abundance does not necessarily detract! from someone else's chance to be abundant. Think of a garden: If you work hard to cultivate your patch, and are rewarded with the fruits of your work, you deserve this. If your neighbor was sitting inside, watching TV, instead of tending his garden, that was his choice. There is no need for you to feel guilty for manifesting abundance in your life.

This is an excerpt from Changing Your Relationship with Money. To read the full article click here .
http://www.loseweightgainmoney.com/ChangingYrRelatshpwithMoney.pdf

Contact Us: address@hidden Send us your story. Send us your requests.

View the web site: http://www.loseweightgainmoney.com

Buy the Book:
http://www.loseweightgainmoney.com/buythebook3.htm

Please forward this newsletter to people you care about
If you are not already a subscriber to this news! letter, please subscribe here:

http://www.loseweightgainmoney.com/NEWnewslettersignup3.htm

If you ever wish to unsubscribe, please follow this link
http://www.loseweightgainmoney.com/Unsubscribe.htm