web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY

From: Rev Sunny Musu.
Subject: [Web-trans] I NEED YOUR URGENT REPLY
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 20:06:42 +0800

Dear Beloved,

I'm Rev Sunny Musu, a kuwait citizen, transfered to Asia

Dioceses in Malaysia, after the war that happen in Iraq.

And the sole owner of (Sunny Foundation!!)but made fame in

Iraq.I've been into helping the ophans for the past10 years.

I became a great man when i had a licence to be an

international crude oil maketer 5 years Ago.

I've help so many orphanages homes,needy homes and the

less priviledge accross the African continents,with

the wealth God gave to me.The last conflicts that

happened in Iraq made me to loose all i've worked

for.I lost entire all i've worked for.Now i am very ill

with cancer. The doctor said i've a little more time to

stay in this planet.My good friend,i want you to do me a

favour.i will want you to assist me with the distribution

of funds to ophans that you know in your country.

I kept some amount of money with a security company in

Malaysia Asia country where i am now and this amount is

usd$6 million dollars.

I want you to take the place of my next of Kin.I'm doing

this base on the short time i've on Earth.

Please this should be confidential between you and

me.

If this transaction is sucessful,which i believe

it would. i will want you to take 20% /10% will be for all

the expenses and 70% should be distributed amongst the

orphanage homes in Africa/And your country .

Please get back to me Urgently.as i am sending you this mail

via my foundations email.

I will want you to email me back via the foundations

email( address@hidden)

May God bless you

Regards,

Rev Sunny Musu.