web-trans-coord-discuss

Re: [Web-trans] Are you functioning?

From: Ofer Waldman
Subject: Re: [Web-trans] Are you functioning?
Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2004 23:06:00 -0500

We're collecting names of teams members and teams webpages for coordinator
searching in case of need.
(we're also reccommanding a project in savannah to prevent future problems,
like reading translation-team pages in italian :))

As for handlng translations, I can take care of uploading if Praveen still
doesn't have the needed access.
But note that we have no general way of prove-reading translations for which we
have no translation team.

In general, all requests and mails regarding translations are fully handled by
us. Actually, that is the main focus of my activity, as was before.

---
salut!
    Ofer Waldman (a.k.a. the duke)
    GNU translations co-coordinator