web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Virus found in mail from you!

From: antivirus
Subject: [Web-trans] Virus found in mail from you!
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 10:04:46 +0200 (CEST)

                       AntiVir Virus Alert
This version of AntiVir is fully registered.

AntiVir found these viruses in a mail from you!

     Worm/NetSky.P

The mail was not delivered.

Please, proceed to  remove any virus before  sending a new mail  with
attachments.

      For more information on AntiVir please visit our web site
                       http://www.antivir.de/
                                 or
                       http://www.hbedv.com/

                AntiVir is a registered trademark of