web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Maria

From: maria_2000
Subject: [Web-trans] Maria
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 13:53:54 +0000

   Hello, dear Mark !

   Congratulations with the new day, with the new OUR day, with the day which you will become a dream that suddenly comes true. It's a day of preparation to our happiness! I felicitate you with me, with our love, with our happiness that comes true thanks the strength of two hearts! Let the foretaste not obscure the delight, and the concern for each other not turn into something different! I sincerely hope for our unity... forever...

   We shall rush for our dreams, make them come true and understand each other the same way, forgive trifles and love... Sweety, it's a great happiness for me to love you, love you with all my heart, to give way to passion, to follow the movements of my heart and feel your heartbeat in my hands...

   Darling, I love you, and my love grows, grows up every day, especially after the period of hard times, exertion and struggle. Sunny, I love you and this love makes me perform many thoughtless actions; it grows sometimes running before itself, and thus appear some "obstacles"? fears. Kitty, I love you, I want to be yours... ever... YOURS... ever...

   Don't be afraid: fear kills the soul. I'll be with you always , I'll be only with you, wherever you go, whenever you come... Dear, the strength you give me, the love you present me will defeat all negative in our lives and...

   There only be we, our WE!

   Kisses, Your Maria.
]]>