web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Motorcycle, Scooter, ATV, Off road, Electrical Scooter, babe

From: Mr . lee
Subject: [Web-trans] Motorcycle, Scooter, ATV, Off road, Electrical Scooter, babe Motorcycle (under 49cc),
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 16:24:04 +0800

Dear Sir or Madam ,
     We got your email address from our internet . Kindly please take a time to
look through the following message . Sorry for causing any inconvenience .

 I am pleased to inform you that our company "China Chongqing guangyu
Motorcycle Group " is well-reputed and highly professional Group in Chongqing,
China  It is one of the leading manufacturers and exporter of high quality all
kinds of motorcycle from China and the production capacity is more than 10000
units / month . We are exporting the following items all over the world :
1. Motorcycle : From 50cc to 250cc (have 5 type pass E-Market certified)
2. ATV(All-Terrain Vehicle) : From 50cc to 250cc (Had pass E-Market certified)
3. Off-road bike : From 50cc to 250cc
4. Scooter, Electric Scooter ; Electric bike; children Electric Scooter.
5. babe Motorcycle (under 49cc)
6. lawn mower, mini tractor.
7. Diesel engine,Generators of diesel motor  from 3 kw to 15 kw.
8, Generator ; pump, gasoline engine, Outboard engine, mini tractor (Had pass
E-Market certified)
9, Electric Golf Car.
10, CNG Taxi Car, tricycle ,CNG Bus.

Payment : We prefer to accept the payment by Irrevocable L/C or T/T .

 Delivery : We will arrange immediately shipment after receipt of your T/T or
IRR L/C within 30 days . We assure timely shipments with guaranteed.
 Quality : We ensure to supply the products with advanced technology , good
quality and reliable performance .
 We are in a position to meet all types of quality and quantity requirements of
our customers without any problem . You can have complete Peace of mind and
full confidence while working with us , our main objective is customers
satisfaction and we always provide to our customers like this .
 We are serious in promoting long term business relationship with you and we
are looking forward to your kind cooperation in this regard. Please try us for
a trial order so that we can prove ourselves as a reliable source of quality of
products from China .

We await your favorable reply at your very earliest .
 Best regards from China !!!
 Mr.  Wang   (General manager)
China Big Science & Technology Group Corporation
 China Chongqing guangyu Motorcycle factory.
Tel : 86-23-67635008
 Fax :86-23-67635036
 E-mail :   address@hidden
 Http://www.motorcycle-big.com