web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Realtor MLS-PDA and MLS int. Website for address@hidden

From: Realtor Info
Subject: [Web-trans] Realtor MLS-PDA and MLS int. Website for address@hidden
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 08:23:50 -0400

This is offered on a first-come, first-serve basis and exclusive to just one (1) Real Estate professional doing business in your state per msa or city.

First of all, it's not just a website.  This site is Database Driven which includes a searchable database where you or your customers can post new listings and photos instantly to your site with no knowledge of web design needed.

There is nothing to build, or nothing to do. We do all the initial design and programming for you. Additionally, all work is done without charge and there are no upgrades or upsells to worry about, everything is included from Flash intros and lead generation reports to IDX and VOW to iNewsletter and PDA view. We have taken the features from the top real estate web products and combined them into an 1 easy to administer, custom designed website. This is the only site you will ever need.

Visit http://realsolutionsud.com/index2.asp, or you may call 800-495-8380.

There are no catches...
This is in no way a marketing ploy, but a genuine offer so that we may assign work to our programming apprentices in the current session.  Do not confuse this with a do-it-yourself template site.

Additionally, we provide you with MLS integration, and unlike other MLS websites,  if someone is interested in another broker's listing, they still reply to you for that listing, not the listing broker!

Your site will be completely approved by you, we waive all design and set-up fees and complete in just a few days!

To take advantage of this offer, all we ask of you is the following:
1.        You must be a licensed real estate professional and give permission to show your site in a portfolio for employment search.
2.        Your site will be required to be hosted on our servers for the first 90 days.

Call 800-495-8380 or visit http://realsolutionsud.com/index2.asp.