web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Viking Art Gallery

From: Viking Circle Information Center
Subject: [Web-trans] Viking Art Gallery
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 20:42:12 +0000 (Greenwich Standard Time)

Our Gallery

We tend to talk to much, so lets just let the pictures to the talking. Just one advice before you go on and view the galleries.

All the images you find in our galleries are for sale. All you have to is contact us for price and availability of the original, that is if the original is the one you seek.

Click here to enter our main gallery.

To find out more about this very limited-time offer, visit:

www.primrun.is

Take advantage of the extreme $14.95 discount I'm offering to my customers and subscribers for the next WEEK only.

Viking Circle á Íslandi ehf | Síðumúli 10 | 109 Reykjavík | Iceland
e-mail: address@hidden

If you would like to make sure that your email address NEVER ends up again on our list, please send a blank email to address@hidden, with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line.
Or simply click here