web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Important Business Consent

From: Kanda Suwit
Subject: [Web-trans] Important Business Consent
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 22:50:32 +0100

ATTENTION.

My name is Kanda Suwit a bank manager in a reputable bank in
Tepsirin, Bangkok Thailand.

I am contacting you with the hope of having a private and
confidential business with you. I am
writing you asking for your assistance in the transfer of USD. 20.8M
(Twenty Million Eight
Hundred Thousand Dollars). Before I go ahead with my request I will
like to inform you that I
would love if could meet to discuss this transaction in person due to
its magnitude, I am
taking this urgent move in order to make an acquaintance with you
prior to the time I will be due for an official assignment in Europe

But first I will like to put in the light of this transaction. Close
to the end of 2001 my bank
decided to take a major step by changing the policy of all its
branches due to the merger with
another bank. Hence due to the change in policies and top management
it became necessary for
some majors customers to determine their positions with the bank. Due
to the large amount
involved, some of the foreign customer who believed that that new
policy would not benefit them
found it hard to transfer their funds as result of procedures
involved and limited time.

A foreign customer approached me in confidence and asked for my
assistance in the transfer of
his funds, which I agreed to. I offered my assistance in the little
way I could and I gave him
some recommendation. Apparently the fund was moved from my bank
shortly after this time. To my
surprise I did not hear from him afterwards, which really was not
what I expected, to more of
my surprise I was contacted by the financial institution I
recommended him to late last year
that he has not come to finalize its transaction.

After proper investigation I discovered that he was involved in an
auto accident that took is life. And the deceased customer did not have
on records with the bank
any close relation. Prior to this discovery, I was compelled to assume
responsibility for
monitoring this fund, which is quite difficult for me due to my
position in my bank.

My proposal to you is for us to conclude this transaction together,
as I cannot claim this fund
by myself. I am ready to share it at ratio 60:40, 60% for me and 40%
for you. I will like to assure that this transaction is risk free, but
privacy is required
and cannot be compromised.
Please send to me your personal telephone and fax number, so I can
give you more details.
Please forward your response to my private email
address@hidden or fax line: + 852-301-03529.

Regards,
Kanda Suwit
E-mail: address@hidden