web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Abbey Security Update

From: www . abbey . com
Subject: [Web-trans] Abbey Security Update
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:03:52 +0000

Dear Valued Customer,

- Our new security system will help you to avoid
  frequently fraud transactions and to keep your
  investments in safety.

- Due to technical update we recommend you to
  reactivate your account.

Click on the link below to login and begin using
your updated Abbey account.

To log into your account, please visit the online banking
http://www.abbey.com

If you have questions about your online statement,
please send us a Bank Mail or call us at 1-800-374-9700

We appreciate your business. It's truly our
pleasure to serve you.

Abbey Customer Care

This email is for notification only. To contact us,
please log into your account and send a Bank Mail.