web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] DEAR BIRD

From: Tony Koffi Edehh
Subject: [Web-trans] DEAR BIRD
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 02:40:59 +0000

EDEHH LAW CHAMBERS
PLOT 2324
PMB. 456
ABEKA-ACCRA -GHANA
TEL/FAX:233-0244683994
EMAIL:address@hidden

Atten: Sir,

I am Barrister Tony Koffi Edehh ,Senior partner,Edehh Chambers:
solicitor,legal adviser and Notary public. I am the personal Attorney
to Mr.William C. Bird, a national of your country,he was the president of
Midras Mining Limited Ghana.

On the 21st of April 2001,my client, his wife and his only son were
involved in a car accident along Accra-Kumasi express road.
Unfortunately they all lost their lives in the event of the
accident.Since then I have made several unsuccessful enquiries to
locate any of their relatives.

After these unsuccessful enquiries, I decided to trace his relatives on
the Internet, but to no avail, hence I contacted you.My contacting you
is to assist in claiming the fund of $18.3 Million and 150 kg of Gold
dust left behind by my client before the Security Company management
where the fund is deposited,confiscate and declare it to the Government
as "unclaim".

The Security House has issued me a notice to provide my client's next
of kin.Since I have been unsuccessful in my several attempt to locate any of my
client’s relative for some years now, I seek your consent and
assistance to present you as the next of kin to my deceased client
since you share thesame surname with him, so that the fund will be released to
you for both of us to share at the ratio of 50%, 50% to you. I have all
necessary legal documents to back up the claim.

All I require is your honest co-operation to enable us see this deal
through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.To enable
us discuss further.Include your telephone for easy communication.Please
reply through my alternative email:address@hidden

Warm Regards
Barrister Tony Koffi Edehh (Esq).