web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] daily devotional (Fri. 10-15-2004)Liveprayer.com

From: prayermanager
Subject: [Web-trans] daily devotional (Fri. 10-15-2004)Liveprayer.com
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 23:03:59 -0400

If this devotional is a blessing to you, maybe you have a friend or
family member that would like to start receiving this daily word. You
can forward this to them, and they can use the following link to subscribe.
www.liveprayer.com/signup.htm

DAILY DEVOTIONAL   FRIDAY OCTOBER 15, 2004
(Isaiah 43:10, Acts 18:9,10, Titus 2:15)

***TUESDAY OCTOBER 19TH, THERE WILL BE A SPECIAL DEVOTIONAL DEDICATED TO THE
UPCOMING PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.  THE OFFICES OF BOTH CANDIDATES HAVE BEEN
CONTACTED TO SUPPLY A TESTIMONY OF THEIR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST WHICH WILL BE
INCLUDED.  ALSO, I WILL COMMENT ON THE RESPONSES BY BOTH CANDIDATES TO THE
SPIRITUAL ISSUES RAISED IN THE RECENT SERIES OF PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES.  DON'T
MISS IT!

*** "I prayed the prayer and want to receive information.  Thank you, Jesus
for my dear friend Laurie who sent the Live Prayer regarding Christopher
Reeve's death.  I Thank Jesus for opening my heart today.   Today is my
decision to accept Jesus Christ as my Savior. "  ......PRAISE GOD!!!  I am
so excited to report over 1,000 people we know of accepted Jesus Christ as
their Savior from the Devotional on Wednesday, "Is Superman in Hell?"  The
Heavens rejoice over these lost one's who will be forever with their Lord!

HALLOWEEN (Part 2 of 2)

***OCTOBER 31ST IS THE SECOND ANNUAL "WITNESSING FOR JESUS DAY."  IT IS A
NEW HOLIDAY THAT WILL BE CELEBRATED EVERY YEAR UNTIL OUR LORD RETURNS!!!

A Christian's response to Halloween.  As I was in prayer last year about
Halloween and what God wanted me to share during that time, part of my
focus was on satan and how he operates.  The Bible calls him an "angel of
light."  He is a great imitator.  He takes the perfection of God and
perverts it.  So as I was praying, God poured into my spirit that it is time
for Christians worldwide to rise up on the most important day of the year
for satan, Halloween, and claim that day for God!

The first step, is to make it a special day for Christians worldwide.  If
Hallmark cards and candy companies can make up holidays to sell greeting
cards and chocolate, why can't the church?  I am proud to announce that
until our Lord returns, October 31st will now be "Witnessing for Jesus Day."
This holiday was started last year by the  2 million worldwide who are part
of
Liveprayer, and we will continue to promote it as well as follow through to
make this a legitimate, recognized holiday every October 31st!

The goal is for Christians to share their faith in Jesus Christ with at
least 3 people during the day.  If every Christian worldwide shared their
faith in Christ with 3 people, it would literally turn the world upside down
over night.  The world will be "witnessing" their rebellion of God with
their Halloween parties, their costumes, and satanic services.  THIS IS THE
PERFECT DAY for Christians to witness to this lost world that we live in,
that Jesus Christ is "the Way, the Truth, and the Life."

What else can Christians do on our new holiday?  PLENTY!  Every community
needs churches to put on "Hell House" or "Judgment House" productions to
counter the haunted houses the world promotes.  Make sure your home is well
lit
and inviting for children out trick-or-treating.  In addition to candy, give
them a gospel tract or a little Gospel of John booklet.  Also, pray with
each group of kids before they leave.  Your church should have the resources
to get tracts and the Gospel of John booklets at a very low cost.  NO CHILD
SHOULD COME TO YOUR HOME AND LEAVE WITHOUT KNOWING THAT JESUS IS LORD!

For those with children, take them out trick-or-treating!  Have them dress
up as Bible characters.   Let them go door to door for candy, BUT, in return
for the candy, they should give the homeowner a tract or a Gospel of John
booklet.  GOD CAN USE THESE CHILDREN TO HELP SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF CHRIST TO
PEOPLE THAT WILL NEVER GO TO CHURCH!!!

Churches, instead of holding an alternative to Halloween party at the
church, should get the children involved in evangelizing their
neighborhoods!  They have the perfect excuse to go door to door on this
night.  God can use these children to share the hope and love of Christ with
people that will never hear the message any other way.  DON'T UNDERESTIMATE
HOW GOD CAN USE THE CHILDREN ON THIS NIGHT!!!

So, let's review.  We now have a new Christian holiday.  It is, "Witnessing
for Jesus Day," and will be celebrated every year on October 31st.  It will
be a day for Christians worldwide to witness to others what Jesus Christ has
done in their life.  We will have churches in every community putting on
"Hell House" or "Judgment House" productions as an alternative to the
haunted house productions of the world.  Christians will make their homes
inviting for children out trick-or-treating, and in addition to candy, give
them a Gospel Tract or Gospel of John booklet.  Children of ALL AGES will
become mighty witnessing agents for the Lord.  They will dress up as Bible
characters and go out into their neighborhoods to get candy, BUT, will give
the homeowner a Gospel tract or Gospel of John booklet.

I love you and care about you so much.  There is no reason a Christian
should have to fear Halloween, nor is there any reason a Christian should
have to participate in the way the world celebrates Halloween.  It actually
is a perfect opportunity to go on the offensive and make this a day to
celebrate witnessing our faith to this lost and dying world.  What better
day than the day the world celebrates rebelling against God, HALLOWEEN!!!

I will be praying for you.  I pray that you become bold and part of the
second annual "Witnessing for Jesus Day."  For the Christian, sharing our
faith is not an option, but is a commandment from God.  It is something that
we should be doing EVERY day.  But there is no better day of the year for
Believers worldwide to share their faith in Jesus Christ with this lost
world. THAT my friend, needs to be a Christians' response to Halloween!!!

In His love and service,
Your friend and brother in Christ,
Bill Keller

If I can help you in any way you can contact me through my personal email
at address@hidden

***GET YOUR FREE LPeMAIL ACCOUNT!  Never miss receiving your Daily
Devotional again.  LPeMail is an effective email SPAM filtering application
that most ISP's charge $10/mo, for FREE!  Get your LPeMail account now at:
www.lpemail.com .

***I am excited to let you know that the Liveprayer Daily Devotional is
now available via AUDIO each day.  Simply go to
http://www.liveprayer.com/DailyDevotionalAudio.html

©Copyright 2004, Bill Keller Ministries. All rights reserved

---
You are currently subscribed to dailydevotional as: address@hidden

address@hidden
The above is NOT a web site address. You must send an email to it.