web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Football Training Targets And Goals

From: John
Subject: [Web-trans] Football Training Targets And Goals
Date: 16 Oct 2004 14:21:15 +0100

Sir - Madam

I have taken this E-mail from a website that reports it only has football
related links on their page.

If this is not the case I apologise profusely.

This E-mail will only be sent once and is aimed at Football Clubs

Many regards for your participation in this matter

I am a parent in a local football team and this year has been hard for us
to get sponsorship.
This alone has caused us to look at generating income from more suitable
and helpful sources.
>From this we have designed and manufacture two training targets for
domestic and commercial use.
We are currently promoting these products, to earn the revenue needed to
fully kit out our team in nice looking kit and purchase training equipment
that we need.

There are two products on    www.superstriker.net      that we use to
generate the income needed.

The first is a commercial target that we take to local markets and generate
substantial sums for equipment.
The second is a target that is designed to fit in even the smallest garden
and is used by up and coming football stars to practice their special
Beckham shots.

There are also marketing and promotional plans to aid you in generating
money for the club.

Please take time to review this site as it has taken along time to produce
to help others struggling to purchase equipment, kits and weather proof
clothing.

John