web-trans-coord-discuss

Re: [Web-trans] Ukrainian version of gnu.org

From: Praveen Kamat
Subject: Re: [Web-trans] Ukrainian version of gnu.org
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 08:34:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Tetyana,

Welcome to the free software movement. We have had
Evgeniy and Andrew also express similar interest in
starting a Ukrainian translation of the GNU web site.
It would be a good idea for the three of you to come
together and start a Ukrainian translation team.
Evgeniy has taken a first pass at creating a
translation to the GNU main page (www.gnu.org).
Please help him to review and finalize the translation
so we can proceed with publishing it.
Also discuss amongst yourselves and let us know who
should be listed as the translation team lead on the
<http://www.gnu.org/server/standards/README.translations.html>
page to coordinate the translation team and as a
contact for others interested in contributing to the
effort. In addition to a primary contact I suggest you
setup a Ukrainian translation project in savannah
<http://savannah.gnu.org/> and create a mailing list
for the team as a whole.

Thanks
Praveen