web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] daily devotional (Mon. 10-18-2004)Liveprayer.com

From: prayermanager
Subject: [Web-trans] daily devotional (Mon. 10-18-2004)Liveprayer.com
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 22:48:57 -0400

If this devotional is a blessing to you, maybe you have a friend or
family member that would like to start receiving this daily word. You
can forward this to them, and they can use the following link to subscribe.
www.liveprayer.com/signup.htm

DAILY DEVOTIONAL   MONDAY OCTOBER 18, 2004
(Revelation 13:16,17)

***TUESDAY OCTOBER 19TH, THERE WILL BE A SPECIAL DEVOTIONAL DEDICATED TO THE
UPCOMING PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.  THE OFFICES OF BOTH CANDIDATES HAVE BEEN
CONTACTED TO SUPPLY A TESTIMONY OF THEIR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST WHICH WILL BE
INCLUDED.  ALSO, I WILL COMMENT ON THE RESPONSES BY BOTH CANDIDATES TO THE
SPIRITUAL ISSUES RAISED IN THE RECENT SERIES OF PRESIDENTIAL DEBATES.  DON'T
MISS IT!

***LAST WEEK, the FDA approved a microchip (verichip) that will be implanted
in humans.  Back in March of this year, I wrote the Devotional below and
remember the incredible number of emails that I received telling me I was
crazy.  Just like the emails I have received over the years telling me I was
crazy for telling people marriage between homosexuals would soon be legal
and the Bible would eventually be deemed hate speech.  This Devotional is
meant to be an encouragement and challenge to you that we ARE living in the
last days, that Jesus is returning sooner than we think, and we have a
wonderful opportunity to be part of bringing in that last great harvest of
souls before the world as we know it ceases to exist.  Time is short my
friend, it is time to get serious about telling this lost world about Jesus
while we still have time.

MONDEX, is this the "mark" spoken of in Revelation?  Over the past 62
months, I have written many times on the fact that we are in the "last days"
according to the Bible.  All you have to do is read the words of Jesus in
Matthew Chapter 24, the words of Paul in 2 Timothy Chapter 3, and the words
of Peter in 2 Peter Chapter 3, to see that what they describe as the
conditions in the "last days" clearly exist today.  Of course no man knows
the exact date or time Christ will return, only God knows that, but based on
the signs the Bible says will mark the "last days," it is clear His return
is imminent.

That is why what I am about to share with you should not be a surprise.  We
are living in a time when we will see many of the prophetic events the Bible
speaks of unfold right before our very eyes.  MONDEX (the word is a
combination of the word MONETARY=money and DEXTER=belonging to the right
hand)  is a company that is providing a cashless system through microchip
technology to over 20 major nations at this very moment.  The system is
based on SMART CARD technology which employs a microchip concealed in a
plastic card that stores electronic cash, identification, and other
information.  51% of MONDEX is owned by MasterCard.

The microchips for the SMART CARD are made by Motorola.  They can produce 1
billion microchips per year and have been in production for over a year now.
However, MONDEX has already determined that the SMART CARD has problems such
as theft and fraud.  The only solution is a biochip that can be implanted in
humans.
Motorola has developed several human implantable biochips.  These biochips
are the size of a grain of rice and measure 7 mm long and .075 mm wide.
They contain a transponder (a system of storage for reading information in
microchips) and a rechargeable lithium battery that is charged by a
thermocouple circuit that produces voltage from the fluctuations in body
temperature.

Motorola spent over 1.5 million to determine the best place to insert this
chip in the human body and came up with only two suitable places, the
forehead just under the hairline, and the back of the hand, specifically the
right hand.  Why is this important?  Revelation 13:16 says, "He also forced
everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark
on his right hand or on his forehead."

These biochips are already being used by the wealthy as a tool to prevent
kidnapping.  They are also currently being used in animals to both identify
pets
and keep track of livestock on farms.  Humans will use it primarily for cash
and
identification, but also for storing medical information and other data.
You can see how they could come into play in the last days according to
Revelation 13:17, "so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark,
which is the name of the beast or the number of his name."

What I am sharing with you today is not meant to scare you or to make you
live your life in fear.  Quite the opposite.  This world as we know it is
actually winding down exactly as God said it would.  Nothing that is going
on today should really be a surprise, after all, God already told us what
the last days would be like.  He also told us what He expects from us during
these last days.  God is looking for us to be busy, working hard while we
still have some light left since the darkness is fast approaching.  We are
expected to be found faithfully serving our Lord when He returns.

I love you and care about you so much.  I am grateful to God to be living in
such exciting times as these.  We have the privilege of seeing God's Word
come alive each and every day as the moment of Christ's return gets closer
and closer.  I am not going to get into a debate on the order of end time
events, but the most commonly held view of those events has Christ retuning
for His church PRIOR to the time the anti-Christ will be in power.  I share
that with you so that you can take comfort that even though the technology
may exist that will be used during that time, most believe those who
currently know Christ as their Savior will not be on the earth during the
reign of the anti-Christ.

I am praying today that you catch a glimpse of how close to the end of time
we are, that the return of our Lord is imminent, it can literally happen at
any moment.  While we all have our own trials to contend with, we must stay
focused on the fact that our purpose in this life is to serve and glorify
God with our lives.  He has allowed us to live during the final events of
human history.  There is one last great harvest to be brought in before this
world as we know it is brought to an end.  NOW IS THE TIME FOR THOSE WHO
KNOW CHRIST AS THEIR SAVIOR TO GET SERIOUS ABOUT SERVING HIM.

The Bible tells us we are living in the "last days," that the events in our
world each day are pushing us closer to the final chapter of human history,
and at any moment we will hear the trump blow and our Lord will return!!!

In His love and service,
Your friend and brother in Christ,
Bill Keller

If I can help you in any way you can contact me through my personal email
at address@hidden

***GET YOUR FREE LPeMAIL ACCOUNT!  Never miss receiving your Daily
Devotional again.  LPeMail is an effective email SPAM filtering application
that most ISP's charge $10/mo, for FREE!  Get your LPeMail account now at:
www.lpemail.com .

***I am excited to let you know that the Liveprayer Daily Devotional is
now available via AUDIO each day.  Simply go to
http://www.liveprayer.com/DailyDevotionalAudio.html

©Copyright 2004, Bill Keller Ministries. All rights reserved

---
You are currently subscribed to dailydevotional as: address@hidden

address@hidden
The above is NOT a web site address. You must send an email to it.