web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] daily devotional (Thurs. 10-21-2004)Liveprayer.com

From: prayermanager
Subject: [Web-trans] daily devotional (Thurs. 10-21-2004)Liveprayer.com
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 23:14:45 -0400

If this devotional is a blessing to you, maybe you have a friend or
family member that would like to start receiving this daily word. You
can forward this to them, and they can use the following link to subscribe.
www.liveprayer.com/signup.htm

DAILY DEVOTIONAL     THURSDAY OCTOBER 21, 2004
( Leviticus 18:22, 20:13,  Romans 1:18-32,  1 Corinthians 6:9-11 )

***A CALL TO PRAYER!  In 2000, Liveprayer mobilized over 1.5 million people
to pray for the elections and that God would allow to rise to power men and
women who would follow His heart.  Over 3 million prayed and fasted 40 days
for our nation and its leaders earlier this year.  I am calling on everyone
who is part of the Liveprayer family to pray and fast as led during these
next two weeks that God will bring men and women into office who will uphold
Biblical standards as they lead our nation.  May we repent of our gross
wickedness, turn from our sins, and once again turn back to God before He
completely removes His hand of blessing from our land and we suffer His
wrath.

***EDITORIAL COMMENT: In light of the consecration of a practicing
homosexual bishop on November 2nd, the Episcopal Church is declared
ANATHEMA!  This is the church in Pergamum spoken of in Revelation 2:12.  I
can only advise anyone in that church to LEAVE. God will not be mocked by a
church more worried about offending sinful men than God Himself. God cannot
and will not bless sin. The Episcopal Church is no better than the
abominable Metropolitan Community Churches that promote, glorify, and take
pride in the sin of homosexuality.

"Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things
deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also
approve of those who practice them." Romans 1:32

The ABOMINATION of "homosexual" clergy and churches.  Over the past 62
months of Liveprayer, I have refused to fall into the traps that so many
national ministries have fallen into, and that is simply bashing those who
have CHOSEN homosexuality as their sexual preference to incite the faithful
to generate dollars.  I have clearly stated in many past Devotionals that
homosexuality is a sin, and that FACT is not even debatable.  But today I
MUST speak out on "churches" that support this sexual choice, and ANY
denomination or ministerial organization that would even consider having
someone who has chosen this as their sexual preference to be ordained into
their fellowship.

Let me say right up front, that the Bible clearly teaches there is NO
division of sin.  Sin is sin in God's eyes.  THE BIBLE TEACHES THAT TO GOD,
ALL SIN IS EQUAL.  Those who commit the sin of homosexuality commit a sin no
greater, or no less, than someone who chooses to commit the sin of
gossiping.  Sin is a choice!  The two greatest lies the pro-homosexual
community have put out are that 1) homosexuality is something that you are
"born with," 2) 10% or more in our society are homosexual.

First, modern science has CLEARLY rejected and been unable to prove that
ANYONE is "born gay."  IT IS A CHOICE!!!!  PEOPLE CHOOSE TO ENGAGE IN
HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOR!!!!  LIKE ALL SIN, ONCE YOU DO IT LONG ENOUGH, IT MAY
SEEM 'NATURAL,' BUT IT IS STILL A CHOICE THAT YOU MAKE.    Also, all
legitimate studies done by the non-homosexual community clearly show that
less then 1% of the population EVER engage in this type of sexual choice.

To have a "church" that accepts this sinful choice, to have a ministerial
body that accepts people as clergy who make this choice, you MUST reject the
inspiration and inerrancy of God's Word.  There is no difference in having a
"church" that accepts those who make the choice to engage in homosexual
behavior, as a "church" that would accept those who make the choice to
commit adultery.  How popular would THAT church be!!!

To have an institution represent God, to have people represent God, who have
clearly REJECTED God, is an ABOMINATION!!!   It makes me sick every time
that I hear of a "church" that accepts homosexuality as an acceptable sexual
choice, and even more sick when I hear of a denomination or ministerial
organizations that accepts people who choose to engage in this type of
sinful sexual behavior to be in spiritual leadership.  Those engaged in this
sinful choice NEED to be in church, but in the pew, NOT the pulpit!

Sadly, the voice of sin in our culture has almost an unlimited national
platform in which to try and get people to accept that their view is
correct.  The Bible is our ultimate authority in ALL matters.  The Bible
clearly says that God condemns the choice of homosexual behavior as sin,
and an abomination.  You either believe God, or reject God.  The choice is
that
simple.

Can those who choose to engage in this behavior go to Heaven?  Of course!!
IF THEY REPENT, ASK GOD'S FORGIVENESS, AND THROUGH HIS POWER TURN FROM THEIR
SIN.   Just like anyone who chooses to commit murder, or adultery, or engage
in ANY sin can go to Heaven if they will repent, ask God's forgiveness, and
through His power turn from their sin.  It is your faith in Jesus
Christ that saves you.  But IF you choose Jesus as your Savior, how can you
continue to engage in sinful activity?  How can you blatantly sin against
the God
that you proclaim to love?

I love you and care about you very much.  Churches that tell people it is OK
to engage in habitual sinful activity like homosexuality are an abomination
to God.  To have any denomination or ministerial organization accept those
into the ministry who are living a life of blatant rebellion to God makes a
mockery of the ministry. You can't cut out the parts of the Bible that you
don't like.  Once you start down that road, you have made yourself God.

However, we live in a free society.  If people who have chosen to engage in
homosexual activity want to have their own church, they have every right to.
Just like those who worship satan can have their own church.  As those who
follow Christ, we have a responsibility to pray for them, for God to open
their hearts to the truth of His Word, and to turn from their sin.  Only God
can change hearts, and for those who are in bondage to the sin of
homosexuality we must pray for them to open their hearts and turn from their
sin.

Until Jesus returns, we will always have those who choose a perverted form
of sex with those of their own gender, just like we will always have those
who choose to pervert sex by having it outside of the bonds of marriage.
While we can never accept their choice since it is clearly against God's
Word, we must pray for them, just like we must pray for everyone who is
battling any sin in their life.

For those reading this who are currently fighting homosexuality, let me tell
you that God has never stopped loving you, and is simply waiting for you to
turn from your sin and come back to Him.  We serve a God of deliverance from
sin, a God of forgiveness, and a God of restoration.  Millions have turned
from the sin of homosexuality and found complete restoration and fulfillment
in living a life according to God's plan.  What He did for someone else, He
can do for you!  I pray today that you hear these words, and choose to find
freedom from your sin today. That freedom is only a prayer away!

In His love and service,
Your friend and brother in Christ,
Bill Keller

If I can help you in any way you can contact me through my personal email
at address@hidden

***GET YOUR FREE LPeMAIL ACCOUNT!  Never miss receiving your Daily
Devotional again.  LPeMail is an effective email SPAM filtering application
that most ISP's charge $10/mo, for FREE!  Get your LPeMail account now at:
www.lpemail.com .

***I am excited to let you know that the Liveprayer Daily Devotional is
now available via AUDIO each day.  Simply go to
http://www.liveprayer.com/DailyDevotionalAudio.html

©Copyright 2004, Bill Keller Ministries. All rights reserved

---
You are currently subscribed to dailydevotional as: address@hidden

address@hidden
The above is NOT a web site address. You must send an email to it.