web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Please add your site...

From: Jason
Subject: [Web-trans] Please add your site...
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 17:19:05 -0500 (EST)

Dear Website Owner,

It's Jason over here with the FunnyTaf Free Stuff Directory. (
http://www.funnytaf.com/free/ ). We are trying to add more to our current
directory and do some link trades at the same time, so I was wondering if you
would please add your site to our free directory using this link:
http://www.funnytaf.com/free/directory/suggest_link.php?cat=FreeStuff&sub_cat=Directory

This will take you right to the form to add your your website. You may have to
copy and paste that link above, or you could just go to:
http://www.funnytaf.com/free/ Then click the link near the top that says " Add
your site ".

Thanks,

Jason
For questions, or comments, please reply to: ( address@hidden )
FunnyTaf Directory Links

If you do not wish to receive future emails from me.
http://funnytaf.com/mail/nl_unsub.php?e=d2ViLXRyYW5zQGdudS5vcmc=&id=73