web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Don't cry!!!

From: BernieBryan
Subject: [Web-trans] Don't cry!!!
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:55:02 -0700

Hello,

Greetings!!!

Opportunities are never lost; someone will take
the ones you miss.

Don't cry... I will show you the secret.

If I could show you a way to double your income
without jeopardizing what you're presently doing,
and have fun at the same time, would it be worth
less than a minute of your time to check it out?

To know more about the opportunity and to lock
in your position, send email to: address@hidden

Type, "Register Me or Let me know" in the subject
and please include in the body of the message your
First & Last name and the Country where you came from.

Don't wait for another second!

Warmest Regards,

BernieBryan