web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] daily devotional (Wed. 10-27-2004)Liveprayer.com

From: prayermanager
Subject: [Web-trans] daily devotional (Wed. 10-27-2004)Liveprayer.com
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 23:27:50 -0400

If this devotional is a blessing to you, maybe you have a friend or
family member that would like to start receiving this daily word. You
can forward this to them, and they can use the following link to subscribe.
www.liveprayer.com/signup.htm

DAILY DEVOTIONAL   WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 27, 2004
(Colossians 3:23)

***A CALL TO PRAYER!  In 2000, Liveprayer mobilized over 1.5 million people
to pray for the elections and that God would allow to rise to power men and
women who would follow His heart.  Over 3 million prayed and fasted 40 days
for our nation and its leaders earlier this year.  I am calling on everyone
who is part of the Liveprayer family to pray and fast as led during these
next two weeks that God will bring men and women into office who will uphold
Biblical standards as they lead our nation.  May we repent of our gross
wickedness, turn from our sins, and once again turn back to God before He
completely removes His hand of blessing from our land and we suffer His
wrath.

***SPECIAL ELECTION DEVOTIONALS!   Do not miss the re-air of a sobering
2-part Devotional, "The United States is no longer a Christian Nation" this
Saturday and Sunday, followed Monday by a powerful Devotional on
"Leadership, political versus spiritual," and finally next Tuesday with a
special "word" for our nation.

***EPILOGUE to the Tuesday Devotional, "Men have failed to be the leaders
God has called them to be."  For you women who have chosen to stay home and
raise your children, I realize you get family members, friends, and
neighbors asking you why you don't have a job.  You can respond by saying
you DO have a job, the greatest and most important job there is, BEING A
MOTHER AND WIFE!

Where you work is no accident or coincidence.  I know from the emails that I
get, many people go to work each day in absolutely wicked places.  I am
amazed at the level of evil so many face each day from customers,
co-workers, and bosses.  Many who openly profess Christ as their Savior
endure persecution at work
for their faith.

For those of you who go to work each day in a hostile work environment,
where people come against you, many simply because you are a Christian, I
want you to know that it is NO ACCIDENT OR COINCIDENCE you work where you
do.  God has put you there for a reason, to be HIS light in the darkness.

As I have stated so many times, the child of God is expected to live UP to
the standards of God, not down to the standards of this world.  This world
says to do as little as possible to get by.  On your job, do what you have
to do, nothing more.  God says that you are to do your very best, work with
all of your heart to please the Lord, not man.

Even though you may work for your boss, you are actually working for THE
BOSS!  God doesn't expect you to do what you can't do, only your very best
at what you can do.  Those who know the Lord should always be the best
workers, since we understand we are working for the Lord, not man.

Never forget, we have the largest percentage of two full generations that
has never been to church.  YOU ARE THE ONLY BIBLE MANY OF THOSE
YOU ARE IN CONTACT WITH EACH DAY AT YOUR JOB WILL EVER
READ!  Our greatest testimony to those God has put in our life is not what
we say,
but how we live our life each day!  I guarantee you, people notice!

Let me tell you what the big picture strategy of Liveprayer is.  It is a
very simple plan.  Use the Internet, secular TV and radio, and advertising,
to let people know when they are hurting, looking for answers, there is a
place they can come.  You see, I understand that EVERYONE deals with the
same issues in life like finances, health, death, relationships, careers,
and addictions.

I simply want to be there, visible and accessible so that when they face
these issues, they know there is a place to come to find strength and hope.
That is why God has you working where you are.  To be that bright light, so
when those you come in contact with each day are hurting, looking for
strength and hope, they know they can come to you.

That is when you can share with them the fact that Jesus is their only real
hope.  In the midst of their struggles, He is the ONLY answer.  It is at
those times when God can use you as an instrument to help those who are
hurting find strength in Christ and peace that only God can give.  THAT IS
WHY YOU ARE WORKING WHERE YOU ARE!

I love you and care about you so much.  I realize that many of you face
incredible challenges each day on your job.  I will be praying today that
God will encourage you and help you to see that you are not at that job just
for a paycheck, but He has placed you there to be a witness for Him to those
you come in contact with each day.

Take time before you go to work to pray for God to help you to do your very
best in your job that day, working as unto the Lord, not man as a testimony
to those you work with.  Also, pray that God will let your light shine
bright so that those who may be hurting, will come to you with their
problems and give you the opportunity to pray for them and share with them
the hope and love of Jesus.

I pray that you will never look at your job as just a way to earn a paycheck
again, but look at it for what it really is, A MINISTRY.  All of God's
children are called to serve Him.  Realize that you serve Him every day when
you go to work, since it is no accident or coincidence where you work.  GOD
PUT YOU THERE!

***PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR.  For those who have not made a gift
to the ministry this month, I really need your help!  We only have 4 days
left this month, and we still need $10,300 to meet all of our obligations
this month.

The Bible clearly teaches to give according to your ability to give.  All I
ask
is that you take a moment right now, ask God what He wants you to give to
help me today, and than be obedient.  If it is $10 or $20, fine.  If it is
$50 or
$100, fine.  If it is $500, $1,000, $5,000 or the entire $10,300, that is
fine.
All I ask is that you pray and are obedient to give what God is asking you
to give today.

Daily God uses this ministry to reach over 2 million people worldwide with
the
hope and love of Christ.  YOU make that possible with your gifts.  Please
help
me today with the most generous gift that you possibly can.

You can make a gift to Liveprayer on your major credit card at our website
www.liveprayer.com  under the "Donation" button, or you can give from your
PayPal account by using my email address, address@hidden ,  or you
can mail a gift to:
Liveprayer
6660 46th Avenue North
St. Petersburg, Florida 33709
All gifts to Liveprayer are 100% tax deductible.

Thank you for helping me.  May the Lord richly bless you as we stand
together for His Kingdom!!!

In His love and service,
Your friend and brother in Christ,
Bill Keller

If I can help you in any way you can contact me through my personal email
at address@hidden

***GET YOUR FREE LPeMAIL ACCOUNT!  Never miss receiving your Daily
Devotional again.  LPeMail is an effective email SPAM filtering application
that most ISP's charge $10/mo, for FREE!  Get your LPeMail account now at:
www.lpemail.com .

***I am excited to let you know that the Liveprayer Daily Devotional is
now available via AUDIO each day.  Simply go to
http://www.liveprayer.com/DailyDevotionalAudio.html

©Copyright 2004, Bill Keller Ministries. All rights reserved

---
You are currently subscribed to dailydevotional as: address@hidden

address@hidden
The above is NOT a web site address. You must send an email to it.