web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] your source for money here

From: bernard
Subject: [Web-trans] your source for money here
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 15:05:34 -0000

Make Money Sell Your Web Site's Traffic   Turn your Web site's traffic into
cash!

Make Money Sell Your Web Site's Traffic Turn your Web site's traffic into cash!
Make money with sponsors that pays for your traffic. Every time someone open or
close
your site there is open small window and you are payed 1$-5$ per 1000
impressions
CPM.Make money with sponsors that pays for your traffic. Every time someone
open or
close your site there is open small window and you are payed 1$-5$ per 1000
impressions
CPM.
Web Site Name: PopInAds
Earnings: $2.00 for every 1000 raw impressions Tiers: 5
Method of payment: Check or PayPal Payment date: Every 2 weeks
Bonuses given: Minimum payout: $50
signifcantly increase their website promotion OR descretely generatig real
additional revenue. You'll receive real time stats and a fortnightly payment
schedule. Your cn earn even more money by referring others to the program.
Tracking Software:
http://popinads.com/pubsignup.php?ref=azize

Web Site Name: ExitFuels
Earnings: $5 CPM & 10% 2nd tier earnings Tiers: 2
Method of payment: Check Payment date: Monthly
Bonuses given: Minimum payout: $50 USD
through e-commerce or banner click commissions. NOW you can start getting paid
when people leave your site! Earn up to $5.00 CPM and earn 10% of you 2nd tiers
earnings. We have 2 different pay programs: these are Multi-pop @ $5 CPM payout
and ExitFuel Lite @ $3 CPM payout. We have been paying webmasters on time since
2000.
http://join.exitfuel.com/index.cgi?ref=marwa

Web Site Name: InfinityAd
Earnings: Up to $6.00 CPM Tiers: 6
Method of payment: PayPal or Check Payment date: Every 2 weeks
Bonuses given: Minimum payout: $50
displaying our InfinityAds advertising windows on it. Displaying the
InfinityAds advertising windows can really maximize the benefits that your
traffic creates. We pay you up to USD$6.00 CPM on a 24 hour unique impression.
We will also pay you up to 20% of your referrals earnings down to 5 levels
deep. we accept both english and non-english websites into our program.
http://multipops.com/pubsignup.php?ref=marwa

Web Site Name: PayPopUp
Earnings: $1.80 / 1,000 RAW popups Tiers: 6
Method of payment: PayPal or Check Payment date: Every 2 Weeks
Bonuses given: Minimum payout: $50
receive 1 pop-under per site visit and get one of the highest payout rates in
the industry. We pay you up to $1.80 for every 1,000 RAW pop-under
advertisements (equivalent to average $7.5 per 1,000 Unique visitors). Refer
other webmasters and earn up to 20% of whatever they earn, and those referrals
will run 5 levels deep. We accept both english and non-english websites.
http://paypopup.com/pubsignup.php?ref=filali

Web Site Name: megapopup
Earnings: $0.60 / 1,000 RAW popups Tiers: 6
Method of payment: PayPal or Check Payment date: Every 2 Weeks
Bonuses given: Minimum payout: $50
receive 1 pop-under per site visit and get one of the highest payout rates in
the industry. We pay you up to $1.80 for every 1,000 RAW pop-under
advertisements (equivalent to average $7.5 per 1,000 Unique visitors). Refer
other webmasters and earn up to 20% of whatever they earn, and those referrals
will run 5 levels deep. We accept both english and non-english websites.
http://MegaPopUps.com/pubsignup.php?ref=holako

Web Site Name:jian
 Earnings: 15% of sales + 5% of 2nd tier sales Tiers: 3 Method of payment:
Payment date: Bonuses given: Minimum payout:
business development and management software on your site. Refer your clients,
customers and site visitors through your website and earn 15% of sales coming
through your site. Also earn more for referring other affiliates to our program.
http://www.jian.com/a/328/