web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] daily devotional (Thurs. 10-28-2004)Liveprayer.com

From: prayermanager
Subject: [Web-trans] daily devotional (Thurs. 10-28-2004)Liveprayer.com
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 23:30:11 -0400

If this devotional is a blessing to you, maybe you have a friend or
family member that would like to start receiving this daily word. You
can forward this to them, and they can use the following link to subscribe.
www.liveprayer.com/signup.htm

DAILY DEVOTIONAL    THURSDAY OCTOBER 28, 2004
(1 Peter 5:2, 1 Thessalonians 2:4,  Matthew 28:19,20 )

***A CALL TO PRAYER!  In 2000, Liveprayer mobilized over 1.5 million people
to pray for the elections and that God would allow to rise to power men and
women who would follow His heart.  Over 3 million prayed and fasted 40 days
for our nation and its leaders earlier this year.  I am calling on everyone
who is part of the Liveprayer family to pray and fast as led during these
next few days that God will bring men and women into office who will uphold
Biblical standards as they lead our nation.  May we repent of our gross
wickedness, turn from our sins, and once again turn back to God before He
completely removes His hand of blessing from our land and we suffer His
wrath.

***SPECIAL ELECTION DEVOTIONALS!   Do not miss the re-air of a sobering
2-part Devotional, "The United States is no longer a Christian Nation" this
Saturday and Sunday, followed Monday by a powerful Devotional on
"Leadership, political versus spiritual," and finally next Tuesday with a
special "word" for our nation.

Reaching the lost for Christ and encouraging the saints.  Over the past 62
months, I have done hundreds of print and electronic interviews regarding
Liveprayer and the work that we do here each day through the Internet and on
secular TV.  The one question I am always asked is to sum up what Liveprayer
is all about.  That has not changed since day #1 and it is simply to share
the hope and love of Jesus Christ with the lost and to encourage those who
already know Him as their Savior in their daily walk to be all God has
called them to be..

That is the foundation on which Liveprayer was built and everything we do
here each day points back to that foundation.  It is also the common goal
all Believers should share regardless of whatever differences there may be
on individual doctrinal issues.  We should all agree that the ultimate goal
is to
win the lost in this world for Christ.

There are many ways to accomplish that goal, but the vehicle God has led me
to use is prayer.  After preaching in over 500 churches of all
denominations, sizes, racial and ethnic make-ups during my first 3 years of
ministry, the one common bond I found in every church was the day to day
needs of the people.  You see, it doesn't matter if you are white, black, or
yellow,  if you are rich or poor, if you are a Catholic, a Methodist, a
Baptist, a Pentecostal, or if you are saved or not.  The fact is, we ALL
face the same day to day struggles of living life in this sin-filled world.

We all face problems with finances, with our health, in our relationships,
problems with our jobs, dealing with the death of people we love, an
addiction to something.  This is the common bond we all share as people on
this journey called life, and in those times of trouble, Christ is the ONLY
hope and answer.

That is what Liveprayer is all about.  Being available and accessible to
people in their time of need.  I realize that every day people are dealing
with some problem in their life.  Liveprayer is a resource for people at
those times in life when they need the strength and hope that only comes
from Christ.  Many of the 90,000 plus we know of who have accepted the Lord
as their Savior, came to Liveprayer at a time of crisis in their life.  The
ever growing archive of over 1.4 million praise reports are a testimony of
how God met people at a time of a great need in their life and heard their
cries.

Every single day, we receive over 42,000 requests for prayer.  I have been
blessed with an incredible team of over 700 mostly retired pastors from all
over the nation that help me to send personal responses back to each
request.  I personally respond to between 150 and 200 requests each day at
random so I never lose sight of what this ministry is all about.  I never
want to forget what we are here to do each day, and that is to minister to
the lost and hurting in this world and share with them the hope and love
that is only found in Christ.

*Here is my promise to you today.  I want you to know that when the storms
of life come, and none of us are immune to them, I will be here for you.  To
love you, to pray for you, and to stand with you in your time of need.

One of the great rewards for me these past 62 months has been the way God
has allowed me to be part of the lives of so many people all over the
world.  Seeing those we have ministered to gradate high school and college.
Standing with people who went through the devastation of losing their job
and rejoicing with them as God opened the door for a new one.  Praying for
babies in the womb and then celebrating their birth.  Comforting those who
have lost moms and dads, sons and daughters, other family members and
friends.

Praying for couples as they made the decision to get married and seeing them
make that commitment to God and each other for life.  Asking God to bring
deliverance
to someone who was in bondage to some sort of an addiction.  Standing in
prayer
for the restoration of a marriage.  Believing God for His healing touch
during
health problems.  Praying for those who were fighting legal matters.  Not to
mention the day to day challenges of life from a dog that ran away to losing
a set of keys.  I am so grateful to God each day that we are able to be an
instrument
to share His love and His hope with real people dealing with the real
problems of
this life.

I love you and care about you so much.  I want you to know that no matter
what, I am here for you.  I want you to know that when you hit the speed
bumps in life we all hit, I will be here to pray with you and pray for you.
You can always email me at: address@hidden .   I realize that we may
not always agree on every issue, but regardless of the areas we may disagree
on, know that I am always here for you.  No matter what, I will be praying
for you and for God's richest blessings in your life.

God has raised up Liveprayer in these last days to be an oasis of hope for
people, lost and saved, all over this world.  Through the Internet, through
secular television, and starting in a few weeks on radio, Liveprayer has
become an instrument God is using every day to bring the truth of His Word,
the hope and love of Jesus Christ to this dark and sin-filled world that we
live in.

God has called me to do many things over these past 14 years of service to
Him.  However, none is more fulfilling than to pray for you in your time of
need.  Let me leave you with this powerful word from one of the greatest
prayer warriors that ever lived, E.M. Bounds.  He said, "talking to men for
God is a great thing, but talking to God FOR men is greater still."

In His love and service,
Your friend and brother in Christ,
Bill Keller

If I can help you in any way you can contact me through my personal email
at address@hidden

***GET YOUR FREE LPeMAIL ACCOUNT!  Never miss receiving your Daily
Devotional again.  LPeMail is an effective email SPAM filtering application
that most ISP's charge $10/mo, for FREE!  Get your LPeMail account now at:
www.lpemail.com .

***I am excited to let you know that the Liveprayer Daily Devotional is
now available via AUDIO each day.  Simply go to
http://www.liveprayer.com/DailyDevotionalAudio.html

©Copyright 2004, Bill Keller Ministries. All rights reserved

---
You are currently subscribed to dailydevotional as: address@hidden

address@hidden
The above is NOT a web site address. You must send an email to it.