web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Virus Alert - ScanMail for Lotus Notes --> Mail Delivery (fa

From: CPSHKITAdmin
Subject: [Web-trans] Virus Alert - ScanMail for Lotus Notes --> Mail Delivery (failure address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 16:41:41 +0800

ScanMail has blocked your infected mail due to mail restrictions.

Date: 10/29/2004 04:41:41 PM
Subject:  Mail Delivery (failure address@hidden)
Virus:      HTML_Netsky.P
File: SMTP Mail Body
From: address@hidden
To:   address@hidden
Action:     Blocked;

Scanned by ScanMail for Lotus Notes 2.6 SP1
with scanengine 7.100-1003
and pattern version 2.204.00
NOTICE.  This  message  contains  information which is confidential and the
copyright  of  our  company  or  a third party. If you are not the intended
recipient  of  this message please delete it and destroy all copies. If you
are  the  intended  recipient  of  this  message you should not disclose or
distribute  this  message  to  third  parties  without  the  consent of our
company.  Any  views  expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of
his  company. Our company does not represent, warrant and/or guarantee that
the   integrity   of   this  message  has  been  maintained  nor  that  the
communication  is  free of errors, virus, interception or interference. The
liability of our company is limited by our General Conditions of Services.