web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Can your band do better?

From: Rio Olivier
Subject: [Web-trans] Can your band do better?
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 23:30:29 -0500

Dear Musician,

We are happy to inform you of the availability of
of our Winter 2004 Music Marketing Catalogue

Download it for free by clicking the link below.

The goal of The Prisa Group is simple:
we make money for artists.

If you are really serious about your career it may
be time for you to give us a call and let us help
you get to the next level.

Our number is 813.988.8893

And don't forget to look at our catalogue so you
can see some of our services.

As always, we appreciate your business.

Thanks,
The Prisa Group

Click here to unsubscribe from future mailings from Prisa.

--- Sent by UNREGISTERED VERSION of Atomic Mail Sender