web-trans-coord-discuss

[Web-trans] Secure Your Finantial Future

From: gerencia
Subject: [Web-trans] Secure Your Finantial Future
Date: 4 Nov 2004 09:21:01 -0000

We have developed the ultimate marketing system.....our Straight Line Downline
Builder will place 1,000’s of members after you automatically!

Your Upline AND your Downline will be building your group downline for
you.....every new member joining will be after you and in your downline!

We are expecting 100,000 worldwide members in the first 30 days....this could
be 100,000 members in your downline.

FREE To Join....it will not cost you a cent to become a member......in fact we
are going to give you $200* for joining, if you join in the next 5 minutes.

When you join you will also have access to  a huge resource center including:

Scripts and E-Books*
Online Promotion Center
Web Templates*
$200 Ad Account
AND MORE!

http://yourpayline.com/members/jorge

Jorge Gil

address@hidden

Claim your FREE follow-up email service (without adverts)

Click here http://www.freautobot.com