web-trans-coord-discuss

Fwd: [Web-trans] address@hidden: why-not-lgpl-fr.html corrections]

From: Praveen Kamat
Subject: Fwd: [Web-trans] address@hidden: why-not-lgpl-fr.html corrections]
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 23:01:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi Ofer,

Do you have a contact or a private unlisted email
address for the french translation team other than
what is listed on the GNU/FSF web site. I have had no
response from Karl Pradene <address@hidden> when I
was soliciting verification from the listed language
team leads.

Thanks
Praveen
GNU/FSF Translation Coordinator