wget-dev

Re: wget2 | Attach Windows executable to 2.1.0 release (#647)

From: @rockdaboot
Subject: Re: wget2 | Attach Windows executable to 2.1.0 release (#647)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 08:20:51 +0000

Tim Rühsen commented:
https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/issues/647#note_1627760550

Thanks for pointing out (I mostly forgot about this artifact).

This artifact is built with no optimizations (including dependencies also built
with no optimizations).
Additionally, debug symbols are included.

You also likely run into issues when using multi-threaded downloads.

I'll add a recipe for building wget2.exe to the docs soon, and also with an
improved build in the CI.

https://gitlab.com/gnuwget/wget2/-/issues/647#note_1627760550