www-zh-cn-coordinators

[Chinese-coordinators] Welcome Louie Zhang

From: Chao-Hong Liu
Subject: [Chinese-coordinators] Welcome Louie Zhang
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 12:34:13 +0800 (CST)

Dear Zhang,

Thank you very much for you interests on help
translating GNU www pages, here is some information
provided for you:

1.GNU Chinese Translators Team Home Page:

http://www.gnu.org/software/chinese/index.cn.html
(simplified Chinese)
http://www.gnu.org/software/chinese/index.zh.html
(traditional Chinese)

2.GNU/CTT Working Page with Links to Efforts:

http://www.gnu.org/software/chinese/index.html
(English)

This page provides links to all translated Chinese www
pages, plus "call for translation" pages.  You may
pick up one of them and start translating (this is to
prevent conflict on translating the same page.)  And
you may also suggest our coordinators to add some
links to pages of GNU project on "call4trans" to help
guiding where the direction we are going follow.  Of
course, if you are interested in some pages that are
not listed, you may even start translating them if you
are sure no one is working on them.  Anyway, GNU/CTT
is a Free domain, and all the efforts presented exist
because someone would like to get them done...

3.How to commit works on GNU/CTT via savannah:

http://www.gnu.org/software/chinese/guide/webmaster-ctt.cn.html
http://www.gnu.org/software/chinese/guide/webmaster-ctt.zh.html

After providing address@hidden your
savannah account, our coordinators would add you on
savannah CTT project, then you would have the
permission to arrange your works on this directory:

/software/chinese/efforts/

and its web existance is:

http://www.gnu.org/software/chinese/efforts/

In fact, you may assign yourself as somepage's
translator by editing our working page:

http://www.gnu.org/software/chinese/index.html

then no one will conflict with your translation.  But
if you are not familiar with this, email our
coordinators is always on hand.

---

Hopefully this information is good enough to you, if
you still have any question on this, please send email
to <address@hidden> or one of our
members Cai, Wenliang <address@hidden>.  Hse can
also add you on savannah CTT.  And please DO complain
to me if the information is not comprehensive,
sometimes I just cannot see where the problem is...

Thank you,

Chao-Hong

每天都Yahoo!奇摩
Yahoo! 奇摩拍賣 - 什麼都有,什麼都賣,什麼都不奇怪!