wxruby-dev

[Wxruby-dev] Re: [FR-devel] Re: wxRuby

From: Daniel Carrera
Subject: [Wxruby-dev] Re: [FR-devel] Re: wxRuby
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 15:24:24 -0500 (EST)

How can I download the sources from savanah if I don't have cvs installed
in my system? (since I'm not the admin, I can't install cvs).

I've been browsing, but this would be easier for me if I had it
downloaded.

Thanks.

Daniel Carrera
Graduate Teaching Assistant.  Math Dept.
University of Maryland.  (301) 405-5137